Monday, October 12, 2009

Blog Award? For Me?!? Why, Thank You!!! =)

My very first blog award!!..I'm ubber excited.


I guess I'm suppose to..
— Accept the award; post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
— Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for these awards.

Thanks to Karen (Riny) for the awards. I couldn't help but wonder when I was gonna get one of these things. LOLz. Thanks hunn, you made my day =D



And...she also tagged me! yaay. According to the tag, I think I'm suppose to give 10 random facts about me and then tag 10 people. So here it goes...

[1] I procrastinate..ALL the time =/ It's a habit I need to kick or else my son's going to pick up on it (which we definitely don't want happening). One of my teachers once told me that those who procrastinate tends to have more stress in their lives...hmmmm..that probably explains a lot.

[2] I looooove to dine out. Food is my savior. I'll eat anything and everything. I loooove me some food. That's probably where most of my money goes =/

[3] I'm literally going blind, yet I refuse to go to the eye doctor. *sigh* don't want to add more bills to the list.

[4] I wake up 7 am almost every morning (including weekends thanks to my biological clock). I hate waking up in the mornings. I'm NOT a morning person, at all.

[5] I spend my whole day Sunday watching nothing but football. My favorite teams so far are the Vikings (yes, I've joined the Brett bandwagon), Colts, and the Giants. My brother says that I can only have one favorite team, so I tried to narrow it down, but I can't. It was impossibly hard. I love them all!! What can I say, I like my Mannings and my Brett.

[6] I don't shave my legs unless I'm about to go out. LOLz. gross eh? It's cool though, my bf hasn't complained yet. hahaha.

[7] I didn't learn how to drive until I was 20. pretty pathetic. haha

[8] I'm Hmong, my BF is Laos, and my son is Vietnamese. hahah. talk about diverse =)

[9] I hate carrying a purse around. I have one and occasionally I'll buy a new one but I always end up leaving it at home and taking my wallet instead.

[10] I sleep with my mouth open sometimes. Which reminds me, 2 years ago I fell asleep in the car while my sister-in-law was driving and my son tried to stick his A.B.C gum in my mouth. LOLz. everyone though it was hilarious, I still do every time I think about it.

That's about it..now I tag you to do this!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

i dont shave my legs unless i need to either haha. especially in the winter!

Anonymous said...

FYI Love your Hauls!
- - Came across your blog through one of my good friends. My husband is Hmong :)

abby said...

im likewise with the bags i hate or forget to bring em and end up with a wallet. esp. being a mommy the less i carry is much more convenient

23 Crystals said...

hiii :)
hope you don't mind the shameless advertising buuut we feel our product is worth being shameful for lol

We sell SWAROVSKI crystals and everything else you need to make that perfect unique piece of jewellery. More importantly, we also educate people on the basics of jewellery making :)

please check out our blog:
23Crystals.blogspot.com

anddd our official store:
My23Crystals.com

last but not least, join our online store community here:
http://www.my23crystals.com/index.php?p=newprofile
. . . to be eligible for our MONTHLY giveaways :)

xoxo
Anne and Toots :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry...hoow is your son vietnamese if you're hmong and your bf laos?