Saturday, August 8, 2009

Tax-Free Weekend Shopping Spree + FOTD + EOTD

I love tax-free weekend! Unfortunately I'm a tad bit broke due to the beach trip last weekend buuuuut thanks to my super ubber awesome Dad who provided my shopping expenses, I had my way with the mall today ^_^. Can I get a hell yeaaah?!! =D


My FOTD

(please excuse the dirty mirror)

my eyeshadow for the day



Look at all the goodies I bought today.


I bought the dress and shirt from Silvina, the shorts from Papaya

Last but not least, my Mac Haul




[+] MAC Studio Sculp Foundation in NC25
[+] MAC Dual Eyeshadows in Illusionary Burning Ambition & Heat Element
[+] MAC Eyeshadow in Expensive Pink
[+] MAC Eyeshadow in Grand Entrance
[+] MAC Stylistic Lipstick in Soft Pout



I love these colors. Although the photo doesn't quite show, they're really sparkly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!