Thursday, August 13, 2009

EOTD

About to head out to the mall. Just wanted to upload a few things b4 I go. I'm wearing a nice green top, so I figure might as well make my eyeshadow match it...








Face
->Merlot Grape Seed Moisturizer (love this stuff)
->MAC Oil Control Lotion
->Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup in Natural Beige
->Dr. Jart BB Cream (to conceal a few scars)
->Physicians' Formula Shimmer Strips
->American Beauty beloved blush in Sunlit Posy


Eyes
->Urban Decay Primer Potion
->NYX jumbo pencil in Horse Raddish
->Two of the medium Greens from my Coastal Scents 88 palette
->H.I.P eyeshadow duos in Riotous
->Revlon Colorstay liquid liner
->Rimmel soft kohl eye liner (waterline)
->Jane Maxlash precise mascara in black (love this!)


Lips
->NYX round lipstick in Circe
->Milana Glitzy Glamour Gloss in glitz and glam



finish product....ME! =]







on to the mall my friends. BYE!

5 comments:

Kimmi said...

Yayy Missy You've finally allowed commenting woo!

Lovingg your make up look!

I really dunno how you do it, Multi tasking soo many things in your life! *thumbs up*
x

Anonymous said...

omg are those your real eyelashes?

Eugenia said...

your eyeshadows are soo pretty and bright!

Maui (Suushh) said...

Pretty! Love your eyes :)

Anonymous said...

so pretty!! can u do a review on the rimnel eyeliner? does it smudge or stay on pretty long? Would u recommend any eyeliner that stays on the waterline and looks clean? thanks!